Sunday 24 June 2012

Mull Madness minus 1

Just back in from an easy two miler to get the legs ready for the off tomorrow and it's amazing what a difference some rest and a lazy holiday day can make.

Yesterday I was quite worried after my streaking two miles. My shins were sore, my right shin throbbing and hot afterwards and I was feeling a little light headed and dizzy even thought I only managed a slow pace.

Tonight however the breeze was refreshing and I felt so happy to have the chance to attempt to run around Mull. I was tempted to keep on going and see how far I managed, but I'll keep that in the back for tomorrow.

I'm sure by Tuesday or Wednesday I'll be longing for that rested feeling, but for now I'm going to have some supper, watch the football and go to bed happy in the knowledge that I'm going to start a cracking adventure tomorrow, one that I hope will give me even more great Mull memories to share with my family and friends.


The Burg from the garden of Traigh Mhor.
I'll be running behind the Burg tomorrow as I head towards Ben More.

(I'll try and post up some progress, but Internet via mobile is pretty ropey and so more pictures may have to wait until my return!)

No comments: